Dude Blue and the Blockheads
A downloadable game for Windows
It's Blue Vs. Red, Round Vs. Square, Dude Vs. Blockhead in this old-school style platformer with modern physics.
Play as Dude Blue as you roll and jump around each level plowing through every Blockhead you can find on your way to the warp gate.
Made in 7 days for Water Flare's Minimalistic Jam 3.
HOW TO PLAY
Arrow Right: Roll Right
Arrow Left: Roll Left
Arrow Up: Jump
ESC: Exit Game
1: Toggle Full Screen Mode (during gameplay only)
- The longer you roll, the more momentum you build up, the further you can jump.
- There are only 3 levels in the Jam Build. The last level will just repeat each time you make it to the WARP GATE.
- Only the SPIKES can kill you. Dying will reset you to the Title Screen. Hitting the Blockheads currently just makes them disappear.
- Press 2 or 3 on the Title Screen to warp directly to that level.
- note that the 2nd and 3rd levels are not as fleshed out as the 1st due to time restraints
- On Stage 1 there is a big Blockhead Door that you can jump right through to get to the WARP GATE. It was intended to have to defeat all the Blockheads to open the door, but time ran out. But feel free to explore the first level to squish them all.
- Enjoy! Let me know if you feel the gameplay deserves some futher exploration.
Just download the .exe file, double-click on it and enjoy the game!
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.